Part 1: Design
1 - Select the stamp card type that you want to create:
- Single reward: 1 reward after collecting all stamps on 1 stamp card
- Multi reward: multiple rewards at different points on 1 stamp card
Single reward stamp card examples:
- Buy 10 coffees and get 1 free
- Buy 8 coffees and get 1 free pastry
Multi reward stamp card examples:
- Collect 4 stamps and get 10% off, collect 8 stamps and get 1 free coffee
- Collect 3 stamps and get 1 free muffin, collect 6 stamps and get 1 free coffee, collect 9 stamps and get 1 free drink upgrade
2 - Upload two images.
- Icon image — we recommend using an image that is 87 x 87 pixels. This will appear on the lock screen.
- Logo image — we recommend using an image that is 480 x 150 pixels. This will appear on your digital stamp card.
Here are some best practices and tips on your icon and logo image.
3 - Select the number of stamps for your digital stamp card. You can choose up to 30 stamps.
4 - Choose stamp images from our gallery or upload your own. These will be used as your stamped and unstamped image.
Don’t see an image you want to use? Let us know and we’ll do our best to add it to our gallery!
5 - Customize the colors of your card, stamps, and stamp circles!
Part 2: Adding details to your digital stamp card
Part 3: Adding your location(s)
Part 4: Terms & Support
Part 5: Data Collection
Part 6a: Adding customizations to your digital stamp card
Part 6b: Changing the default field(s) on your digital stamp cards
Part 7: Activating your card