The Loopy Loyalty stamper app allows you to instantly issue stamps and redeem rewards for your Loopy Loyalty stamp cards.
- Your customers don't need to download this app. Only you (as the issuer of Loopy Loyalty stamp cards) will need a tool to issue stamps.
- Customer simply save their digital stamp cards in Apple Wallet and Google Pay. Learn more here.
- Learn how to issue stamps remotely using the Loopy Loyalty web tool.
Important: the stamper app only works on Loopy Loyalty stamp cards that have been activated. Preview cards will not work.
How to use the iOS Stamper App
Watch this video to learn how to use the Loopy Loyalty stamper app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How to use the Android Stamper App
Watch this video to learn how to use the Loopy Loyalty stamper app on your Android device.
How to Issue Stamps & Redeem Rewards - Step by Step Instructions
Log in to your Loopy Loyalty account with your username and password. If you don't have an account, create an account here.
Tap the blue 'Scan Card' button or the 'Scan Card' link in the dropdown menu.
Point the camera at the QR code of your Loopy Loyalty stamp card.
You'll then see a preview of that stamp card, along with more information:
- Name of your customer (if you collected that from the start)
- Lifetime stamps: total number of stamps this customer has ever collected
- Rewards available: rewards this customer has earned but not yet redeemed.
- Last visit: when this customer last earned a stamp or redeemed a reward
You can issue a stamp, redeem a reward, or do both at the same time! Simply tap on the blue plus or minus icons to add or deduct stamps. Tap on the reward your customer wants to redeem (e.g. Taco). And tap on the blue stamp icon on the bottom right corner.
Note: rewards already redeemed will not appear here.
Confirm that you want to issue that number of stamps or redeem that number of rewards by tapping 'Do It'.
The app will then issue stamp(s) and/or redeem reward(s).
And that's all there is to it!