We currently do not offer a white label (whitelabel) option or sub accounts, but many partners across the world are managing Loopy Loyalty campaigns on behalf of their clients and providing this as a paid service to local business owners.
How to resell Loopy Loyalty to your clients
- Set up a number of Loopy Loyalty accounts on behalf of your local business owners. One Loopy Loyalty account for each client / local business owner.
- You design the cards.
- You provide ongoing management services. For example:
- Help your local business owners promote and distribute the digital stamp cards
- Analysing the data & providing summary reports
- Managing the targeted push messages
- Updating card details at appropriate times.
- Continually optimising the loyalty campaign for the small business owner, so they see increasing return on investment (more traffic, more repeat business, more loyal customers).
Charging your clients
Our partners typically charge a fee to their clients (local business owners) for this service - the actual fee depends on geography and what is normal to provide these advisory and support services.
The small business either subscribe directly to Loopy Loyalty using their credit card, or our partner subscribes to Loopy Loyalty using their credit card (i.e. they have a number of accounts each charging to their credit card and then invoice this back to their clients, potentially with some margin added, if they feel that's appropriate.)
Ultimately we have found that white labelling is not required, and as long as you add value for your clients then there is no risk that a small business will use Loopy Loyalty themselves.
Think of it this way - there is no need to white label Facebook's advertising platform. If you are able to help small business use Facebook's ad platform, then a small business employs your services (and doesn't use Facebook's ad platform themselves).
Hope this helps and thank you for helping more small business owners take advantage of Loopy Loyalty and digital stamp cards 😃