Yes it is absolutely possible. And we know your local businesses will value and pay for your service.
There are already many businesses (agencies, entrepreneurs, development shops, internet marketers etc..) across the world who are managing Loopy Loyalty campaigns on behalf of their clients, and providing this as a paid service to local business owners.
How to do it:
- Set up a number of Loopy Loyalty accounts on behalf of your local business owners. One Loopy Loyalty account for each client / local business owner.
- You design the cards.
- You provide ongoing management services. For example:
- Define the stamp and reward logic, and design the digital loyalty card
- Help your local business owners promote and distribute the digital stamp cards, both online and offline
- Create and manage sub-user accounts for your clients customer facing staff
- Train customer facing staff how to use the Loopy Loyalty Stamper App
- Analyse the data & provide summary reports to your clients management
- Plan and send targeted push messages
- Update card design and details at appropriate times
- Be the point of contact for any end customer support
- Continually optimise the loyalty campaign for the local business owners, ultimately helping them achieve an increasing return on investment (more traffic, more repeat business, more loyal customers).
Charging your clients
Our partners typically charge a fee to their clients (local business owners) for this service. Some partners prefer to charge a one time fee for set-up (e.g. US$350 to design the card, set up the loyalty program, and train staff). While other partners prefer to charge a monthly 'service fee' (e.g. US$50 per month) to manage the loyalty campaign on behalf of the local business. Please note the actual fee depends on geography and what is common practice for these kind of advisory and support services.
The local business either subscribes directly to Loopy Loyalty using their credit card, or our agent partner subscribes to Loopy Loyalty using their credit card (i.e. they have a number of accounts each charging to their credit card and then include this cost in the total fee they invoice their clients, potentially with some margin added, if they feel that's appropriate.)
If you'd prefer to simply refer small businesses to Loopy Loyalty, consider joining the Loopy Loyalty Affiliate Program
- Sign up as a Loopy Loyalty affiliate here
- Complete your profile
- Loopy Loyalty will then approve your application (usually within 24 hours)
- Get your referral link from the Loopy Loyalty assets page (e.g. https://loopyloyalty.com/?ref=yourname)
- Share this link with your local businesses.
You can use this link to share online (for example on your Facebook page, Twitter Feed or website) or use the link to sign up local businesses when you visit them in person.
Loopy Loyalty will automatically track if the local business converts from a free account to a paid account. And each paid conversion will pay you a whopping US$50.00