Before going live and distributing your digital stamp cards to customers, here are some things to consider:
Promotion & Distribution
- How do you plan on distributing digital stamp cards to customers?
- Will you be promoting this publicly on your social media channels?
- Do you want to print out a QR code and place it on a tent card in your store?
- Will only a select number of customers receive a digital stamp card?
At a minimum, staff should know how digital stamp cards work, how to use the digital stamper app to issue stamps & redeem rewards, and how to answer basic customer questions relating to your digital stamp cards.
Common customer questions:
- How do I save the stamp card to Apple Wallet or Google Pay?
- What happens if I don't have Google Pay?
- Do I need to have a data connection to use digital stamp cards?
- What happens if I lose my phone?
- Can I redeem my rewards at a later date?
Engaging with Customers
- How often should you send messages to customers?
- What type of messages do you want to be sending?
- Do you have a 'content calendar'?
In your location(s)
- Do you have access to Wifi/data? If you are using the digital stamper app you will need to be connected.
- Did you install the stamper app on a device that staff will be using? Have you tested it?
- Are your device(s) charged? The worst thing is to have a customer wait to receive a stamp.